Saturday, February 26, 2005

Kittens and Puppies

Per Dawn's request, I am posting again, and I am posting about puppies and kittens.

But now that I think about it, I really don't have much in depth to say about puppies or kittens. Puppies are small dogs. Kittens are small cats. I have had neither a puppy nor a kitten in my life for any great period of time. I see them now and then, and I pet them, and I make comments about how cute they are. I once dog sat my friend's dog while she was away in Florida. It was fine.

Sorry Dawn, I'm just not sure there's much to be said about puppies and kittens that hasn't already been said ad nauseum. In closing, however, I provide an exemplar of a puppy and a kitten.

A puppy.

A kitten.

1 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger Dawn said...

Here's a comment on puppies: Dogs are neotenized wolves; in other words, wolf puppies. Neoteny is the retention of juvenile characteristics into adulthood. Humans selected for infantile traits such as large heads, flat faces, large eyes, and submissiveness.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home