Sunday, February 06, 2005

Stupid internet tricks

Following metalife's lead, I did a dumb quiz and I am posting the results on my blog.




You Are 32 Years Old



32





Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.



What Age Do You Act?

4 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Blogger metalife said...

i'm 29. haha, closer to the now. although i guess there's nothing wrong with doing things out of order. maybe you'll be chasing around twenty-somethings when you're 76, that'll be sweet.

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger John said...

Hold on now, you're saying that a 10 question internet quiz probably didn't accurately characterize your personality? That's crazy talk.

For reference, I just turned 24, so I guess I'm 8 years ahead of schedule. But I've always felt that I've matured asymmetrically, and am ahead in some areas and behind in others. I guess we all only have so many resources to allocate, and heavy expenditures in some areas lead to budget cuts in others.

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger :) said...

the question is..how old are ya really? :)

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger John said...

Um, 24, as stated above? Am I missing something

 

Post a Comment

<< Home